Which specialist consultations may be needed for the treatment of lymphadenitis?

Updated: Feb 12, 2019
  • Author: Elizabeth Partridge, MD, MPH, MS; Chief Editor: Russell W Steele, MD  more...
  • Print

Depending on the suspected etiology, consultations with the following specialists may be appropriate:

  • Infectious diseases specialist

  • Hematologist/oncologist

  • Dermatologist

  • Otolaryngologist

  • Surgeon

  • Interventional radiologist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!