Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with pediatric factor XIII (FXIII) deficiency?

Updated: Jun 28, 2021
  • Author: Helge Dirk Hartung, MD; Chief Editor: Cameron K Tebbi, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult a hematologist and/or hemostasis specialist for patients who require factor XIII replacement therapy.

Genetic counseling and family studies should be part of a complete evaluation.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!