Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?

Updated: Dec 30, 2019
  • Author: Mohammad F El-Baba, MD; Chief Editor: Carmen Cuffari, MD  more...
  • Print

Consider further evaluation and a referral to a pediatric gastroenterologist if findings from the patient's history, physical examination, or screening laboratory tests are suggestive of organic disease.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!