Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with microphallus?

Updated: Nov 30, 2020
  • Author: Karen S Vogt, MD; Chief Editor: Sasigarn A Bowden, MD  more...
  • Print

As soon as an infant is discovered to have micropenis, a pediatric endocrinologist should be consulted. In some cases, the involvement of a pediatric urologist can also be helpful. Psychological support and social services assistance may be useful.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!