Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with cartilage-hair hypoplasia (CHH)?

Updated: Aug 06, 2019
  • Author: Alan P Knutsen, MD; Chief Editor: Harumi Jyonouchi, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult an immunologist to evaluate for immune deficiency. In addition, an orthopedic surgeon should be consulted for bone dysplasia. Genu varum, with or without knee pain, is the most common reason a patient with CHH will seek orthopaedic consultation. [44] A geneticist should also be consulted.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!