Which specialist consultations are indicated in the treatment of vertebral artery dissection (VAD)?

Updated: Feb 21, 2019
  • Author: Eddy S Lang, MDCM, CCFP(EM), CSPQ; Chief Editor: Barry E Brenner, MD, PhD, FACEP  more...
  • Print

Consult with a neurosurgeon.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!