Which specialist consultation is beneficial to patients with ehrlichiosis?

Updated: Jun 22, 2021
  • Author: Chinelo N Animalu, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

An infectious disease specialist should be consulted for any patient with an acute febrile illness and a recent history of tick exposure.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!