Which specialist consultation is needed in the diagnosis and management of brucellosis?

Updated: Apr 22, 2021
  • Author: Nicholas John Bennett, MBBCh, PhD, FAAP, MA(Cantab); Chief Editor: Michael Stuart Bronze, MD  more...
  • Print

The primary specialist to consult is an infectious disease specialist. Proper serologic tests, cultures, further diagnostic evaluations, and the correct antibiotic therapy should be determined in collaboration with this specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!