Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of herpes simplex virus (HSV) keratitis?

Updated: Jan 18, 2019
  • Author: Jim C Wang (王崇安), MD; Chief Editor: Andrew A Dahl, MD, FACS  more...
  • Print

Cases refractory to standard management or in which multiple recurrences develop may be referred to a corneal specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!