Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with EEG triphasic waves?

Updated: Sep 24, 2018
  • Author: Kalyani Korabathina, MD; Chief Editor: Tarakad S Ramachandran, MBBS, MBA, MPH, FAAN, FACP, FAHA, FRCP, FRCPC, FRS, LRCP, MRCP, MRCS  more...
  • Print


Consult a neurologist and neurophysiologist for EEG.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!