Which specialist consultations are indicated in the treatment of chronic urticaria?

Updated: Jul 31, 2018
  • Author: Marla N Diakow, MD; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

Referral a dermatologist or allergy and immunology specialist should be considered. A consultation with an allergist is recommended when the eliciting factor seems to be food sensitivity.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!