Which specialists should be consulted for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF)?

Updated: Sep 28, 2020
  • Author: Girish D Sharma, MD, FCCP, FAAP; Chief Editor: Kenan Haver, MD  more...
  • Print

In addition to the specialists available at CF centers (usually pulmonologists and/or gastroenterologists), other specialists may need to be consulted when other systems are involved or complications involve other organs, including the following:

  • Surgeon

  • Otolaryngologist

  • Endocrinologist

  • Cardiologist

  • Transplant surgeon

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!